All our vacancies are updated on a daily basis to ensure we are only offering positions that are current. Check our vacancies on a regular basis for the most current positions.
Fabricator / Welder MIG
|from £8.50 to £9.50 per hour|
We are recruiting for time served welder / fabricator for a large engineering company in Blackburn.
Required skills are:
· Good welding skills in MIG
· Good knowledge of fabricating
· Be able to use a tape measure
· Guillotine / Overhead Cranes 5T / Power tools Drill, Grinders, Mag Drill etc…
· Work in a safe manner
· General house keeping
· Knowledge of Health and Safety
Working hours are 8:00-16:30 Mon-Friday.
Overtime available – subject to workload.
Plater / Welder
|£13.00 per hour|
We are looking for time served Plater / Welder for an engineering company in Manchester and Stockport.
Our client are a large and well – established engineering company based in East Manchester.
To apply you will need experience and knowledge of working with light and heavy fabrication materials in a similar role, an ability to read engineering drawings, and good welding skills in MAG & ARC .
Duties will include working from engineering drawings, welding, manual handling and operating various hand held power tools.
Hourly rate or piece work available
FLT driver / Labourer
|£7.20 per hour|
We are currently recruiting for FLT Driver / Labourer for a waste plastic recycling company, based in Knowsley Business Park, Liverpool.
The selected candidates will be required to work 12 hours shifts on a 6am-6pm days/ 6pm-6am nights basis.
Monday till Friday (occasionally weekends work).
The right candidate will have:
– an experience as FLT Driver (Diesel Truck)
– a valid counter balance FLT licence
– safety boots and HI-VIS jacket.
– all around labouring skills
We are recruiting for an experienced Welding Technician with minimum 3+ years professional experience.
The main responsibilities in this role are to develop technical responses to customers’ enquires, liaise with current welding operations in order to generate and implement specifications to achieve all relevant quality standards; to be responsible for documenting all welding work performed, including preparing technical reports.
Skills & Qualifications required are :
– manufacturing engineering training/ qualifications
– recognized welding qualifications
– minimum 3 years welding related experience
– previous experience in an engineering production environment
– good customer service and team management skills